The following text is drawn up pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, “Personal data protection code”.
Ownership and scope of personal data processing
The present privacy report exclusively relates to the website violasupernova.com navigation, accessed at http://www.violasupernova.com. The website is regularly registered by Andrea Grappolo, Cascina Calzaga, 1, 13853, Lessona (BI), ITALY, controller of the processing of personal data.
The owner of this website shall not be in charge of processing data which have been collected from pages ex-directory on the second level domain http://www.violasupernova.com.
Categories of Processed Data
a) Navigation Data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such informations are not collected in order to identify data subjects, however it might allow user identification after being processed and matched with data held by third parties. This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
In order to register to our website and buy eBooks, the only data required is an e-mail address. Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, and of an explicit and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to any request, as well some additional personal data that may be contained in the message.
Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data collected when registering to our website and when buying, shall be processed only for the purposes of creating user profiles and concluding the transaction.
Data processing methods
The personal data shall be processed in accordance with the laws of the above rules, using automated processes, including electronic and telematic ones. Data you supply will be preserved for the time needed to above purposes, will not be communicated to third parties and in no case will be disseminated.
Rights of data subjects
We hereby inform you that the personal data protection code gives data subjects the possibility of exercising specific rights, on the basis of the provisions of Art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 which is reported in full below:
Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the processing is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as the designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, ratification or where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per sub-sections a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.